The worldwide market for India Preschool or Child Care Market is expected to grow of a CAGR of roughly 31.8% over the next two years 2021.
Taking into consideration the huge parental demand for preschools even parental in tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India, the key players in the preschool sector are expanding wings across the length and breadth of the country. As a result, the preschool market in India is witnessing an exponential growth
(Source: Hindustan Times online report "Mapping the way forward for the preschool segment in India.)
The rising expenditures by the Indian government to improve the literacy rate and enhance the quality of education in the country are currently driving the India school market.
We expect the India school market to exhibit a CAGR of 13.74% during 2021-2026.
Sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had led to the implementation of stringent lockdown regulations across the nation resulting in a shift from brick-and-mortar schools towards virtual and online learning platforms.
Parents are looking for the structured curriculum to provide them a roadmap for the child’s foundation stage developments
Why Little Leaders
- An initiative by IIT – IIM Alumni incorporated in 2012
- CORE TEAM WITH ACCUMILATED experience of MORE THAN 50 years in running Pre & K-12 Schools
- Govt. Registered Organization
- An ISO 9001:2015 certified organization
- COMPLETE EDU-TECH SUPPORT & SERVICES
- PIONEER IN Educator Training
- WORLD CLASS CURRICULUM EXPERTISE
- TRUSTED BRAND NAME in the INDUSTRY
- More than 95000 HAPPY PARENTS
- Nationwide Presence
Complete support in Infrastructure & Set up, starting from Guidelines for site selection, Site visit, layout plan by an architect with 2D/3D designs.
- Sourcing of materials along with the list of associated vendors will be provided.
- Brand building and marketing support
- Curriculum, Content, Activity planning, delivery and assessment,
- Extensive initial training of franchisee, branch head and teachers by experts to support business, Academics, Software Operations, Transport Management, Admissions etc.
- Academic research and development.
- Guidance conducts local marketing and PR strategies.