The worldwide market for India Preschool or Child Care Market is expected to grow of a CAGR of roughly 31.8% over the next two years 2021.
Taking into consideration the huge parental demand for preschools even parental in tier 2 and tier 3 cities in India, the key players in the preschool sector are expanding wings across the length and breadth of the country. As a result, the preschool market in India is witnessing an exponential growth.
Source: Hindustan Times online report "Mapping the way forward for the preschool segment in India.
Little Leaders Play School
Little Leaders Play School, is a premier Pre-School under the aegis of LEADERS LEARNING HOUSE PRIVATE LIMITED incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, established in New Delhi in the year 2012. The institution has an educational policy that is dynamic in approach and in accordance with the changing needs of the society. The School aims at providing the conducive environment to stimulate intellectual growth of each child.
- Low investment, High returns
- Recession free business Relatively Quick Break Even
- Highly respectable business
- High degree of work satisfaction
- Same infrastructure can be used for other revenue streams. Highly scalable business. Can easily expand upto Primary, Middle, Secondary and Sr. Secondary Schools
- 160 million children are less than 6 years old in India Only 12% of the age group between 2 to 5 years are going to pre-schools in urban areas
- Rising penetration rate, growing urbanization and escalating demand for high quality pre-school education
- Rise in disposable income, increasing working mothers, nuclear families
- Education is the second highest expenditure after food & grocerie