Rules & Regulations
With time Parents have been evolving and sharing the stakes of the School life of their Kids. As the immediate live reference parents have a great influence on your child’s attitude about learning.
When parents are engaged in their ward’s school life, child tends to develop a lifelong learning attitude
To embark on a successful journey of Parent School Partnership, kindly note the following:
- To imbibe the time management skills it’s important that the kids are taught to be punctual. Ensure to adhere to the school arrival and dispersal timings.
- Try to be the part of kid’s day that is not spent with you. Check her/ his bag regularly for circulars. Check the Google Classroom regularly for Daily Notes/ any circulars
- To inculcate the habit to feel accountable for the actions, keep the school informed about the absence of your child in writing. Kindly send the activity material regularly as informed by the Educator. Also encourage and motivate the learner to complete home assignments regularly.
- Do not send the child to the school in case she/he is feeling unwell.
- Activities/ Events & Competitions are a way to work on the holistic development of the child. Ensure the child’s active participation in such activities.
- Keep yourself updated on the upcoming events & activities.
- Parents must carry ID cards while visiting the school.
- Must attend the Parents Educator Conferences (PECs) to understand the scope of improvement and participate in the better development.
- To create awareness and educate the stakeholders, school conducts the augmentation & various other parenting oriented sessions/workshops throughout the year. Try to attend all such workshops & sessions.
As a second home to kids, Little Leaders Play school is taking utmost care of the children. It is equally important for you as a parent, to help us in our endeavor to provide a safe society to each child.
- Do not send your personal driver alone to pick up the child from the school. Only the authorized person must come for the pick and drop to school.
- Work with us to make the child learn the emergency contact numbers.
- Work with us to sensitize the child about good touch and bad touch. Appropriate and time to time initiatives are taken to reinforce the concept at the school level. We look forward to your equal participation.
In case of any concern, feel free to share it with the school. You are heard.
- The school fees must paid in the first week of the quarter i.e. from the 1st to 7th of APRIL, JULY, OCTOBER and JANUARY.
- In case of non- payment, late fee charges (INR 20 per day) would be imposed beyond 7th of the month.
- If the fee is not paid till the last working day of the month, child's name will be struck off the rolls and the re- admission will have to be sought.
- One month's notice must be given for any withdrawal otherwise tuition fee including transport (if availing) fee for one month will be charged.
1. Parents may meet various functionaries as per the schedule given below. Kindly follow the timings for convenience and smooth interaction.
|Head Mistress||On all working days with prior appointment|
|Admission Counselor||9:30am - 3:00pm (Monday-Saturday)|
|Transport||7:30am - 3:30pm (Monday-Friday)|
|Class Teacher||With prior appointment|
|Accounts||With prior appointment|
2. Parents are requested not to go directly to the class to meet the teachers.
3. Casual visit to view the school is not allowed as this could disrupt classroom teaching.
4. Parents are required to inform the school immediately if there is any change in their address or telephone numbers.
5. Any communication made by the parents/guardian should be addressed to the Head Mistress. The name of the student, address, phone number, admission number, class /section and bus route should be mentioned in the application.
6. For queries regarding fee, buses etc., parents may contact the concerned officer on 0120- 4283030, 8130711133
7. For obtaining any official document from school one week notice should be given (except TC and Report Card).