Little Leaders is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information collected, enables Little Leaders to provide and improve its services for you such as processing requests, providing acknowledgement, sending information about Little Leaders and providing new opportunities for you to transform the scenario of Education. Occasionally, we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential. The personal information we typically ask you for is:
- Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers)
- Registration Number
- Card or bank account details
We also maintain details of the Little Leaders services and facilities that you might typically use and communications we send to you, such as newsletters and appeals.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Little Leaders collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms
- From some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information
- From publicly available sources
- From our own records of how you use our services and facilities
- From your use of our internet site
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Little Leaders takes all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communication or marketing material, please let us know so that your preferences can be registered.
This Little Leaders website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Little Leaders. Little Leaders will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Little Leaders nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Law firm Pinsent Masons maintains the pages of aboutcookies.org which has answers to some frequently asked questions.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. To disable cookies if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Internet Options, then on the tab marked ‘Privacy’.
- Move the slider to the position corresponding to the level of cookie acceptance/denial acceptable to you.
To remove existing cookies if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Internet Options.
- In the section marked ‘Browsing History’, click on ‘Delete’.
- In the section marked ‘Cookies’ click on ‘Delete cookies’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ or hit the ‘Enter’ key.
To disable cookies if you are using Firefox:
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Options, then on Privacy.
- In the cookies section, deselect the option to ‘Accept cookies from sites’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
To remove existing cookies if you are using Firefox:
- Open the browser
- Click on ‘Tools’, then on ‘Clear Private Data’.
- Click to select ‘Cookies’.
- Click on ‘Clear Private Data Now’.